Monday, January 5, 2009

2008

2008 was a great year here in the Child household. It was busy but fun. Here are the highlights:
Jan--Utah, spending time with friends and Gabels family
Feb--found out we were pregnant
Mar--in the hospital due to morning sickness
April--sickness going away
May--found out we were having a girl
June, July--summer fun with BBQ's
August--Idlewilde, Gabel bought a truck
Sept--Mackenzie was born, Arrival of a new nephew
Oct--Mackenzie's blessing
Nov--Thanksgiving
Dec--Christmas, our 2nd Anniversary, the arrival of a new nephew

2008 was great! WE look forward to what 2009 has in store for us!!

5 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Congrats on the great year!! I hope next year will be at least as good for you guys!

Child Family said...

We love you and can't wait for the summer!

Corey Christensen said...

Wow, it looks like your blog is a little more eventful than mine. She looks like a happy baby!

Ham N Cheese said...

You forgot to write about how in August Savannah came into your life...

Rieneke said...

I recently found out that Gabel calls Mackenzie Spiderpig! It's hilarious, but I can't believe it either! How would he like it if we called him Spiderpig?! I hope going back to work hasn't been too traumatic for you, Chris. I can't wait to see you guys, especially Spiderpig, this summer!