It has been a few weeks since I posted pictures of Mackenzie. As for the title...that is Gabel's nickname for her. She is getting so big and so darn cute. We are starting to talk and smiling all the time. We are most certainly enjoying our beautiful little girl!! We have outgrown our little plastic tub so now it is the real deal and she loves it!! As for mom and dad...mom is back to work now! Sad day in the neighborhood but it is going well...except for my 2nd night back I got mandated which means that I had to work another 8hr shift. So I ended up working a 16hr shift total. (3pm to 7am) I was not a happy camper but what do you do! Dad is keeping busy with work and we are both trying to lose weight...no more ice cream here in the Child household!! We have a competition going...The Biggest Loser...we have several contestants...the winner gets a total of probably 180 bucks!! Not that bad! Well that is what is going on here in the Child family!!

Love the hat!

I love her in jeans!!

I'm getting dry!
Hello!
Just sitting up!
3 comments:
She is so adorable! She's growing so fast! I'm glad things are going well for you guys! Good luck with the weight loss--I'm working on that too! I hope you guys win the money!
She is going to hate him for that nickname!!! Zeke just likes to call her "Hotstuff."
OH christine she is so stinking cute!!!!! I cannot wait to see you all, and I nkow its like 7 months away.... anyway I know as you do that loosing weight is a battle, but you will be down to your norm size in no time. I will call you soon... you have a special day coming up here so be ready to hear from me! like it or not! lol! LOVE YA
Post a Comment