
I just celebrated my 25th birthday..man I am old. Anyways, 24 yrs ago my Grandma Tolliver made me a Strawberry Shortcake doll. I have always wanted to give that to my little girl and well my dream came true. I have now given that doll to Mackenzie!! The doll definitely needs cleaned...we were able to save it from our house fire 9 yrs ago!! Hopefully Mackenzie will enjoy it as much as I did!!

3 comments:
Your collages look great! I love the pictures of Mackenzie in her walker, she looks so old!!
Great job on the collages! I would have never guessed that Picasa was giving you so much trouble! Mackenzie's face had me laughing out loud in a couple of those pics! I can't wait to see her in real life!
That is so neat that you were able to pass your doll on to your little girl! I loved the pictures of her with her new doll! Happy 25th Birthday, that's awesome!
Post a Comment