Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We most certainly did!! It was great having Mackenzie join us this year for Christmas. She isn't in the fun stage yet with opening presents but it was great!! Our Christmas week started off with the arrival of our new nephew Easton David Schnopp...he is adorable! Mom and baby are doing well!! Christmas Eve was spent with Gabel's family...it was great!! We each opened a present and watched Christmas Vacation. Christmas day we got up around 8am...I started making Breakfast pizza and then we opened presents. I tried to burn the house down...the oven was smoking...some of the eggs spilled over in the oven...it was great...lots of smoke! Oh well the pizza tasted good and that is all that matters!! We then went to Gabel's parents house to open presents then on to the Tollivers for dinner! It was great spending time with the families.


Family Photo


Tolliver Grandparents

Mackenzie and Aunt Lou

Gabel, Jake, and Lou

Just chillin
Smile!
Child Grandparents

3 comments:

crystal carlson said...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your little girl is so cute and looks like she's a lot of fun! BTW, Danny and I will me heading out your way (kindoff) in May--to Parma, Ohio!

Cari said...

Im glad that Christmas was fantastic. Way to go on burning Christmas Breakfast! LOL! Just kidding, I would have done the same thing! You look great! I wanna get to the point again that I am willing to get pictures taken of me.... lol. Anyway the kiddo is cuter than ever. Glad you had a great Christmas! I will call when things get a little less hectic... ha... yeah right.... right! Anyway We will talk soon!

Child Family said...

How fun for her to have both sets of grandparents so close.