8 Shows I love to watch
1. What not to wear
2. Law and Order
3. ER (old ones)
4. Wheel of Fortune
5. What I like about you
6. Reba
7. Jeopardy
8. Gilmore Girls
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Took Mackenzie to work---just to show her off
2. Gave Mackenzie a bath
3. Gabel changed my spark plugs
4. Made dinner
5. Played on the computer
6. Changed diapers
7. Did some laundry
8. Kissed my baby
8 Places I love to eat
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Wendy's
3. Old Town Buffet
4. Anything Mexican
5. Olive Garden
6. Eat n Park
7. Subway
8. Chick fil-A
8 Things I look forward to
1. Mackenzie talking and walking
2. Christmas
3. Growing old with Gabel
4. Having more kids
5. Sleeping through the night
6. Going to Utah next summer
7. Our Anniversary
8. Watching my children succeed
8 Things on my wish list
1. That all my kids grow up healthy and strong
2. To go to Africa
3. To not be sick with my next pregnancy (no I am not pregnant again just looking to the future)
4. To move to Utah (closer to family and friends)
5. To have a bigger house and an actual kitchen
6. That Gabel will find a job where he is happy
7. I wish I didn't have to go back to work
8. I wish for better sewing and crafty skills
I don't know why my spaces got bigger with this last one...oh well!
1 comment:
That's always fun to learn new things about friends! I totally agree with you on the kitchen thing--I can't wait to have a real kitchen!
Post a Comment