Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Photo

It is that time of year again...Christmas card family photo!! Thanks to our personal photographer Colleen (my sister) we got some good pictures. I also took some photos of Mackenzie. I think she is starting to look like a Tolliver baby...what do you think?








This is my Favorite!!

My First Christmas




I like this one too!!

5 comments:

Cari said...

You have a very cute family!!! I got your email--- things are just always busy---not a lot of down time but I will try to write back or call soon! love ya

crystal carlson said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I love family Christmas pictures! Your little girl is getting so big and cute!

Kim said...

Very Cute Christine! Are you doing a X-mas card, then? If so, let me know, and I'll give you my address...cuz I want one, please:-)
I can't believe how big your little gal is getting! TOO CUTE!

Rieneke said...

She is so cute! I can definitely see Tolliver in her! I like your pictures-Tell Gabe he looks good in red! Ho Ho Ho! :)

Child Family said...

OO! I want to chew on those cheeks!