I can't believe it...my baby is 1!! The year just flew by. A year ago today she born. She was 6 lbs 11oz and 20.5 long. Today she is 20 lbs 8oz and 29in long! She is such a blessing to have in our family. She is a little bugger when it comes to eating but hopefully she will grow out of that! She loves clapping and making noises with her mouth and fingers!! She is a smart little girl and is finally starting to sleep better!!! Her mom and dad love her so much!! Can't believe how fast she is growing!! We had a little family party for her tonight at our house. It was fun getting together to celebrate. Thanks to my sisters for helping me prepare for the party...I owe them big time!
Sept 22,2008

1 yr later opening presents on her b-day!!
Isn't professional but I loved making it!!

My sister Rachael decorating this one for Mackenzie to eat
My sister Rachael decorating this one for Mackenzie to eat
It was a slow start but she loved it!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment