Hello Everyone!! I have really been slacking with my blogging!! We have big news in the Child Family...no I'm not pregnant. Mackenzie is crawling!! She has been crawling since the 15th of August. She is everywhere. I tried to download a video of her crawling but I couldn't get it to work. She will be walking in no time...she pulls up on everything!! She is such a joy in our family!! She is learning to give High-fives and does if you're happy and you know it clap your hands. She will be 1 in no time!!
As for Gabel he is still working at the good old PRC but had an interview with a banking company PNC this past week. He would be back on the phones so we are not sure if that is what he wants or not...first I guess we need to see if they offer him the job! But Hopefully they do!!
As for me just keeping busy with Coo-Coo, work, the house, and my lovely calling!! Mackenzie definitely keeps me busy and awake!! Love her anyways!! Well i will post pictures soon!!
1 comment:
Good luck with the job... and YAY MacKenzie for crawling. We miss you already! Wish you lived out here!
Post a Comment