This week was a very eventful week here in the Child household. Our baby is kicking away and packing a pretty good punch at this point. This is a cute story I would like to share. Gabel was kissing my stomach the other day and talking to the baby...he kissed my stomach and little Mackenzie kicked...she did it several times...it was cute!!! Definitely a priceless moment.
Gabel's pair of serial killer shoes were retired this week...the shoes were now making a noise every time he walked. We went to the shoe store on Wednesday and bought a new pair of shoes. And what did Gabel pick out...a new pair of serial killer shoes. So now he has a brand new pair of serial killer shoes!!
Friday night was our Stake's Pioneer Day activity. We had a great time at Mingo Creek park with lots of food and entertainment. Gabel and I decided to sign up for the Dutch Oven Cook-off they were having. We both picked two different recipes that we found on the Internet and figure we would give it a shot. Well to my surprise I was the winner!!! I made a fabulous Chocolate Lover's Delight...which consists of cocoa powder, marshmallows, a chocolate cake mix, and chocolate chips!!! Can't go wrong with chocolate!!! The prize was a new dutch oven...which was great because we do not own our own dutch oven! Gabel's recipe turned out good too...just not very crisp-like. He was making Caramel Apple Crisp...very good flavor.
Well it has been an exciting and busy week here in the Child household...we are almost done with the window in the baby's room. We went on the Gateway clipper this week with Gabel's family. It was a little boat and dinner thing in Pittsburgh. It was fun!! Gabel is loving his truck, I am just getting bigger, Mackenzie is kicking like crazy, and Pudgy well is just pudgy! That is it for the Child's for this week!!
2 comments:
I can't believe the serial killer shoes are retired! Thank heavens for new ones. I wish we could have been there to taste your chocolate lover's delight. Sounds delish!
You will have to post what the serial killer shoes look like. I can only imagine. :) Glad your feeling little Mckenzie, and youre doing great. I am thinkin about you.
Post a Comment