Monday, August 25, 2008

End of Summer BBQ

I can't believe it that summer is pretty much over. We had a BBQ at our house this past Saturday and it was a blast. Instead of dining on the back porch which we usually do we ate in the front yard. We got some tables from the church and set them up in the yard. Including Gabel and I we had 20 people in attendance. We had all of my family, Marijke and Jason, Brad, Molly, Sue, and a new couple from church the Hammonds. We had alot of good food and the best part was the free entertainment. We had two people riding their horses up the street and they stopped and let the kids pet them and ride. It was great!!! Couldn't have asked for a better night...enjoying time with friends and family!

I can't believe August is almost over...not too much longer till October...woohoo!!!





Katie!


Our free entertainment!! (Pantera Hammond)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Christine! I know, the siblings are getting older! Emilie just graduated from High School. No more grade school kids for my parents! My mom is doing great, and still asks about ya too:-) How is the pregnancy going? I can't believe your about to have a baby soon! Enjoy the last bit of freedom...I know you can't wait for the baby gal to be out of ya, but once she is out...its no longer just the two of ya! Its amazing how much life changes when you start having kiddos! Take care my friend, it was GREAT hearing from ya!