Well I have had many people request to see pictures of me. And I have finally gotten around to it. I am now 6 months pregnant...so that will explain the belly...:)!! No more flat stomach. I have a head on shot and a side view for your viewing pleasure!! Please enjoy!
It's getting big!!
3 comments:
this is josephine, and i just wanted to tell you that you look amazing...the nursery it looks so nice...we miss you very much. give everyone a kiss from us... love you josephine
HA, I look bigger than you do and I am less preggers. You nerd, you look fantastic!!! Enough of the chit chat about feeling huge! :) ANyway, you look great thanks for the post!
Chris, you are tiny! You just wait, it gets much worse! We wish we were seeing you in August, but we would rather have you come when you can stay longer! Maybe this next spring or summer?
Post a Comment