Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Potty Training
I have attempted for the past few weeks to potty train Mackenzie. It has been a very slow process. I haven't been very consistent with it mainly because I am trying to not make her afraid of the potty. I am trying to get her use to the potty. Her first reaction was to scream when I put her on it. We are slowly warming up to the idea. She has gone a few times at my sister-in-laws house. We made a breakthrough on the potty the other night. I was sitting on the couch and she grabs my hand and says pee-pee. So I get up take her to the potty sit her down and she isn't afraid of the potty she sat there for a good 5 min and I saw her get her poopy face and got very excited. She had success on the potty. WOOHOO!!! She was very disgusted that she made a mess in her potty so much that the next day she wouldn't even go on her potty. She is slowly getting out of that. She hasn't gone since but has sat many times on the potty. So hopefully it won't be as long as I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment