Thursday, July 9, 2009

I love taking pictures!!


I absolutely love taking pictures!! That is one thing I absolutely cherish is pictures!! I took these pictures in Mingo Creek Park the other day. Just love them. As you can tell I wasn't planning on taking pictures...kenzie doesn't match and I don't look completely put together but it was such a beautiful day!! Mackenzie is so big I can't believe it!! I just seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital!! Time just flies by!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cari said...

Oh christine. She is a beauty!! Look at that smile. For not being "put together" you look awesome. I love taking picts too... just I am not as good at it as you are. Cant wait to see ya!!! ITS SOON~

crystal carlson said...

What a cutie! I love to take pictures too, especially at the park!