Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Fireworks


It is a family tradition in my family to go to the fireworks in town, get pizza, and sit on the hillside and watch the fireworks!! This year Mackenzie got to join us!! Instead of sitting on the hillside this year we sat on the bank...it was the perfect spot! Monongahela has great fireworks for such a small town. Mackenzie seemed to enjoy the fireworks. She just got a little tense when the grand-finale came along. It was a good Fourth of July!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun tradition too--pizza & fireworks, doesn't get better than that!

Cari said...

Chica, you have called and I havent called back. I promise I will as soon as I can. You only work weekends right? When the kiddos are sleeping tomorrow say 1-3 ish, expect a call, or maybe that will be like 3-5 ish for you, that prob wont work with MacKenzies schedule, but let me know. I miss ya tons. I LOVE THE HAIR TOO! Your lookin mighty hot these days! lol! Ok, well, I love ya, and thank you for your card and your phone call. Sisters for life!!! Love ya!

ps. your 4th looked awesome. Wish I was there to celebrate with you guys.