Tuesday, June 30, 2009

9 months


Our little bundle of joy is getting SO big!! I can't believe she is 9 months old already. She is doing so much now. It is so much fun watching her learn new skills. She has both her top and bottom teeth. She can pick up cheerios with her pointer finger and thumb and put them in her mouth! She loves the swimming pool except when Jenny scares her with goofy glasses on. She can do patty cake all by herself...it is adorable watching her do it!! We aren't crawling yet but she will roll to get what she wants! She is also starting to say ma-ma....which I'm not gonna lie I absolutely love hearing her say it even though she only says it when she really needs something!! But that is because she needs her mom!! :) We go to the doctors this afternoon and can't wait to see how much she weighs!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: