
I haven't blogged much about our trip to Tucson so I thought I would today! We had a great time...I will blog some more pictures in a little while but this particular blog is dedicated to Grandma Irey. I was so excited to take Mackenzie to go meet my Grandma. This woman taught me so much growing up and I miss not having her close by. She taught me how to clean (i use to dust for her), she taught me how to cook (i am not as good as her), and taught me so much more. She is one amazing woman and I wanted Mackenzie to get the chance to meet her and feel of her wonderful Spirit! Mackenzie just loved Grandma...except for our last night there. Grandma tried to eat her toes and Kenzie started quivering her lip then broke down crying...it was pretty funny! Thanks Grandma for such a fun visit! Hope to do it again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment