Hello Hello! Well it has been busy here in the Child household for the past little while! I will give you all a quick update on every member of the family.
Gabel has almost finished our new roof above our dining room...no more leaks! The roof looks fabulous. Much thanks to Elder Ashby, Jason, my dad, and Brad!! We have decided to put in a garden this year. Gabel is loving it!! He has tilled a nice area in our backyard...still needs to finish the rest but it looks great!! He has already planted peas, beans, peppers, and cucumbers. Hopefully we will not get a frost!! Gabel is a busy man but finds the time to be with his two favorite girls!!
Christine--I am just busy with work 3 days a week and being a full-time mom!! Mackenzie sure keeps me busy. I always have full intentions of cleaning the house, finishing the laundry, and having dinner ready by the time Gabel gets home. But instead I have laundry on the couches, no dinner ready, and toys all over the living room. One of these days I will be better! Gabel thanks for dealing with me!! I have also been enjoying scrap-booking lately! I love taking pictures and it is such a joy decorating them on paper!! Thanks to Liz for letting me use her scrap-booking room!! And I have just recently been called to be our wards Enrichment Leader...a little overwhelming but it will be fun! I also get to work with Marijke which will be nice!! If any of you have ideas please let me know!!
Mackenzie-I finally got to watch this little girl roll over. She did it twice both times Gabel and I didn't see her...but last night she did it and I saw!! Way to go Kenzie!! She was funny though. She was laying on her back playing and rolling onto her side then all of a sudden rolled over and then quickly rolled back. She hates being stuck on her stomach especially when she rolls because she rolls right to arm and can't move. She is growing up so fast!! She is sitting up unassisted, smiles easily, and is such a joy to our family.
Well that's it for the Child Family! Hope all of you are well!!
2 comments:
Sounds like all of you are busy!! I hope your garden grows!! I love gardens......but they don't like me (my thumbs aren't green enough)
Mackenzie sure is a cutie!! She is always such a happy baby. She is growing so fast. Just wait until she starts crawling you will never be able to keep up with her then! Hopefully Heather and I will see you guys on Tuesday nights, it sounds fun!
Yay for a cute family. We also are doing the garden thing--- its quite the process!!!! Yiu are wonderful, I look up to you and all yiur hard work lady! I miss you!!!!!!
Post a Comment