Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random pictures of Mackenzie

It has been great having Mackenzie in the family. I love taking pictures of her. She is just so darn cute. So here are some random pictures I have taken of her. Mostly of her sleeping...cuz that is all she does...well at least during the day.



She loves sleeping with her arms
like that.



Daddy's Little Princess


She doesn't look thrilled but she likes her
swing. It sings!!


Ok so pretty much I love it when she makes
this face. This is her "Oh" face or aka mom
feed me.


Sweet little angel


Just adorable!!


Just so peaceful!!

1 comment:

Cari said...

She is soooooooooo stinking cute. I will post on both of your posts here.... she also looked so super cute in her blessing outfit! Man you guys dont waste time, I waited so long, maybe I should try to do it earlier this time around too. ANyway, hope all is well I love ya and the picts keep them coming!