Yesterday was fast Sunday in our ward. We were able to bless Mackenzie! We were definitely waiting for this day. When we got married I had extra fabric from the train I had taken off of my wedding dress...so I asked my mom to make Mackenzie a blessing outfit. She was sweating bullets but she did an excellent job!! It was beautiful!!! Gabel blessed Mackenzie with her two grandpas in the circle, her uncle Jason, George Scott and Brother Alton (two older brothers in the ward). It was great!! Gabel did a fantastic job...very intune with the spirit. The kinda weird part about it. I felt my Grandpa Tolliver's spirit very strong in the room...I looked up to the circle and noticed that was enough space between Brad and my dad for another person to be standing there. I am pretty sure that was for him to be standing there. I wasn't the only person who felt him there...Liz commented on it too! That was a neat experience!! For those who don't know...my Grandpa Tolliver passed away a little over a year ago...he died shortly after sealing Gabel and I in the temple. It was good to have my brother and his wife there...it was just a good day!
Little Angel!
So peaceful
2 comments:
Your little girl is so cute! Your mom did an awesome job on the blessing dress--so beautiful! Sounds like you had a special day!
That dress turned out beautifully! What a special day.
Post a Comment