Sunday, June 29, 2008

Putting up the crib!

We bought a crib several weeks ago from JCPenny's online. We really liked it because it comes with a separate changing table. Well it has been sitting in the box since we got it. I have been waiting and waiting for Gabel to put it up! He would use the word 'nag' but I haven't been nagging just very anxious for him to put it up. So Thursday night I finally got my wish!! We started getting all the pieces together and found that we were missing a few screws...well not a few we were missing about 10 screws. We called the company and they said we wouldn't get the new screws for 7 days. Gabel decided to go to Lowe's...well he did and we got the crib up!!! It looks great!! It matches perfectly the dresser we bought a few weeks ago. Now we are just waiting for our little one to arrive so we can have someone to put in it!



Where to begin!


Hard at work!


Keep reading, we want this to get together right!


It's done! Looks awesome! Good job Dad!!

No comments: