Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Nursery

We have been quite busy recently! We have been turning our old computer room into the nursery. I was undecided at first to do an all girls room or to go neutral and I decided to go neutral. The design I chose I found online...it is called Alphabet Soup. We have been busy painting the room...well mainly Gabel and Liz. And thanks to Liz for putting up the border...we couldn't have done it with out her. She is also very busy making a quilt and bumper pads for the crib. I most certainly appreciate it! Gabel and Brad were finally able to get the light and fan working in the room, we have light now!!! We have been quite busy but it is pretty much done. We are waiting for our new window to arrive and we have to decide where to put all the furniture! But the room looks awesome!!!


This is the closet!


Love the border!!


The beautiful fan!!

3 comments:

Child Family said...

That nursery looks awesome! We are so excited. You are lucky to be getting all the cute accessories from Liz, too. That will be so cute.

Cari said...

It looks so cute! You are way better at decorating than I am. Hooray! Shes almost here... good to talk to you today.

Rieneke said...

The nursery looks so good! I love the border. How fun! You guys did a great job.