Friday, April 11, 2008

Blog #2



Things have been going well for us the past few weeks. Chris seems to have finally cleared the morning sickness hurdle with great help to our new found wonder drug Zofran. It really helped out and she has been gaining her weight back, I think that she is even starting to get a little belly. We got our first ultrasound and have some pictures from it, they are very creepy looking but very cool looking at the same time, its weird. We don't know of the sex yet but I have nicknamed him/her Benji for now, much to the dislike of Chris (inside joke). The yard work continues, bushes removed and a tree cut down (I have been watching AxMen on History Channel, good show). Everything on the outside of our house seems to be falling apart, so this will be a long summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you snuck one past the goalie. It looks like things are going well. Thanks for the update. My money is on a BOY. benji is not a bad name, for a dog.

Cari said...

How exciting that work is being done, and its warm enough to do it. Props to you guys. I am glad that Zofran is a miracle drug for someone... it actually has made me REALLY sick, so we are back to ground nothing, guess thats what I get for getting preggers again right? Hope all is well. I miss you guys!!!
Have I added you to see my blog? carimichellescott.blogspot.com