Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wyatt Bradley Child

I was scheduled to be induced Thurs morning Sept 16th. They were to call between 3am and 7am then I was to head to the hospital. I was very excited to be able to get this little man out of my stomach! I was not able to get much sleep the night before and at around 1130pm I started very intense consistent contractions. I was trying to hold out to 3am but it wasn't happening! We headed down to the hospital at around 2am. I was having contractions every 3-5 minutes and just kicking my butt!! We got to the hospital got checked in and into our labor room and they checked me and I was 6cm!! I got my epidural....thank goodness it worked this time then they broke my water and with a few pushes he was out. My big little man weighing in at 8lbs 13 oz and 20 in long!! I can't believe he was that big!! We came home from the hospital yesterday and are adjusting quite well!! Mackenzie I think will be ok!!


My little man!!

Big sister with her new baby brother!!

Mushu was in the delivery room with us!! Holding her 4th grandchild!
Chubby cheeks!

The proud dad!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

congrats! you don't even look like you just had a baby in those photos! you look great! and he is adorable :)

Kim said...

Congratulations! He is SO adorable! I can't believe how BIG he was...and I LOVE the name:) Miss ya!