It is loving here in Monongahela...we are snowed in!!!! This lovely white stuff started yesterday afternoon and didn't stop until this afternoon! Word to the wise...don't listen to the weather forecasters...they are always wrong. They were calling for 6-10in of snow! We have approx 22in of snow! When walking in the yard the snow comes up to my knees!! Luckily I was able to make it home from work last night! I had to work until 11 last evening and let me tell you if it wasn't for our truck I wouldn't have made it home! We probably had about 15 inches of snow when I got home last night! We are very lucky that we have power. We thought last night we were going to be without but it luckily came back on. There are many people in the area without power!! Gabel is currently outside digging us out! Mackenzie got suited up and enjoyed a little snow time!!
1 comment:
Patrick is more than jealous. I am .... just sorry you have to be stuck inside. BUT maybe that's ok???? :) Hope you are doing well!! LOVE YOU! Picts of Mackenzie are adorable.
Post a Comment