Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Slacking
I know I have been slacking on the blogging. I have also been slacking in the picture department as well. I didn't take a single picture from Christmas. I know...I am very disappointed in myself. We did however get our Christmas captured with the video camera! We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Gabel's family. We had a fabulous dinner that night and just sat around enjoying each others company. The next morning we woke up to find that Santa found us at Grandma Child's house. Mackenzie enjoyed opening her presents with a little help from mom! Christmas Day we spent a little time at my family's house. Unfortunately I had to work from 3 to 7 pm. Overall we had a great Christmas! We are looking forward to a New Year and what is in store for our little family!!! Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment