All of you who have kids knows they just love making a mess. I don't know why I even bother cleaning during the day...Mackenzie just comes behind me and pulls everything back out. Her favorite place is in the kitchen where she loves pulling my baking items off the shelve and pulling them onto the floor. We repeat this many times a day!! She is too cute when she does it especially when she spills the oatmeal on the floor and starts eating it!!
Putting the oatmeal back before it is everywhere!
2 comments:
I feel your pain! Jayce loves to pull my kitchen stuff out! That's all he wants to play with. She's too cute!
Dont you love it when the kiddos decide to un-clean for you? :) Hope all is well. I think I already have you address but just in case send it my way through email or something and I will send you out your christmas card. Wish we were closer. I miss you like crazy!~
Post a Comment