Our little Mackenzie is getting so big! She is talking like crazy. We can understand a few words she says. She can say baby, daddy, mommy, and she loves saying hi! I was in the grocery store the other day and she was waving and saying hi to everyone around us. She is officially weaned from her mother's milk!! Woohoo!! She has been weaned for a few weeks now. She loves her whole milk and will even take it in a bottle. She never use to take a bottle but now she will. She is walking everywhere. She is our little cruiser. I can now put her in her crib and she will scream for only 5 min. This is a huge improvement!!! Last night I put her down and she didn't cry but I could hear her in there talking to herself and at some point she was jumping. At least she was in the crib and being quiet!!! She is such a blessing in our home! We love her so-so much!!

I actually did her hair in the morning!!

I couldn't resist...look how cute!

She loves the laundry basket!
Cheese!!
2 comments:
she is a pretty girl just like her momma!
What a cute little girl you have! She's getting so big & I love all that hair!
Post a Comment