Yesterday I spent an hour in the garden just picking tomatoes while Gabel did some weeding! We picked 120 tomatoes...just yesterday!! I couldn't believe it. We also picked a 21 lb watermelon...which didn't taste too bad...i guess it could have ripened a bit more! Gabel and I canned tomatoes yesterday. We got 13 quarts which makes us at a grand total of 38 quarts for the season!! I can't believe it. It has been fun picking our own veggies!! Mackenzie ate her 1st tomato yesterday...didn't like it that much. She loved playing with it!!


She wasn' t sure what to think!

120 Tomatoes!

Too many!!
1 comment:
WOW! All I can say is...WOW! I wish the weather here in AZ would tolerate a garden! Are you going to can all of your tomatoes? It would be AWESOME for food storage!
Your little gal is getting SOooo BIG! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment