Thursday, February 12, 2009
busy week of firsts
This week has been a very busy week for us. Many new firsts for Kenzie! Gabel has been busy working and Mackenzie and I have been visiting. She spent two days this week with her cousin Rhiana. Rhiana is 9 months older than Mackenzie...so they don't interact too well yet but they will. Rhiana just loves to give Kenzie kisses!! Tuesday night was a big night here in the Child home. Mom finally put Mackenzie to sleep in the crib for the entire night! She did great..slept the whole night! Mom survived too!! Yesterday we went to Sears to get a family photo taken. Man they really try to sell you on the pictures...they make them look so nice...but we refrained! Mackenzie did great...she was a cheeser!! We got alot of nice photos!! Yesterday afternoon it was 65 degrees outside so I decided to take Mackenzie for her 1st walk around the block. She loved it and this was the first time I put her in the stroller without being in her carrier!! We are now walking buddies...can't wait for Spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Girl, keep putting her in that crib and your life will be GOOD!
What a cutie! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! I can't wait for warmer weather so I can go on walks with Jace!
Yay, a whole night of sleep...you're life's gonna be good (until that next one comes). But until then, sleep tight! And have I told you how much I just want to bite those cheeks of hers! She is so cute, I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment