Mackenzie is officially two months old...well 2 months and 2 days now!! She is getting so big and more alert. She is starting to smile a little more...even though it seems like the only time she smiles is when she is getting ready to poop. :) At 6 wks old we were 10.8 lbs...I am very curious to see what she weighs now...we get weighed next week!! She is a very content baby...we are even starting to sleep a little better at night. Mom is loving that part!! As for Gabel and I we are just looking forward to Thanksgiving. I am also looking forward to Black Friday shopping...woohoo!! We are loving our little girl and are looking forward to the Holidays!
1 comment:
Oh, she is such a doll! I love when they start to smile, it's so fun! I can't believe she's 2 months old already--time flies!
Post a Comment